Tuesday, June 11, 2013

It's been quite a while

Salam lovely people.It's been quite a while i didn't post anything on my blog.It's freaking long i know but i am pretty bz with my activities of life.Sorry bout that.However ada few pretty things yg happen dlm tahun 2013 ni.I went to London and Paris together with my IIUM SUKSIS SILENT DRILL TEAM.It was such an overwhelming experience for myself.Pretty excited and it was such an amazing trip.On top of that,I have my own fashion line for all hijabsters.If you are looking for exciting colors of shawls and scarfs follow Dya & Alfie on facebook and like our page on facebook.Together with that we have Instagram for you to follow and we will keep updating newest shawls and scarfs for u.Type DYAALFIE on instagram.Dya & Alfie is a business that i shared with my business partner Diyana Ayuni.And that's how we got that name.It's the combination of both name.Me and her.Syukur Alhamdulillah the business are going well and i am quite overwhelming with all of the supports that been given by my followers and happy to see ppl shop and order our shawls and scarfs.
Yesterday i went to Prince Hotel in Kl for a talk with Dato Pahlawan Zulkifli Pengarah Logistik PDRM.It is such an exciting moment.Because we've been given an opportunity to speak out and voice out our opinion.
Well that's bout it.For now i am in my semester break.Just for couple of weeks.And this coming 23rd June i'll be heading back to UIA for my short semester.Hopefully my result will be good.Amin Ya Rabb.
That's all for now.Love yah.I'll keep u update.Ok ;)
Assalamualaikum :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment